Ten writers for children. All with something to say.

5/14/13

Minnesota!

;
I am currently in the Twin Cities while my husband is on a job detail, and I have attended more cool book related things n the last couple of weeks than I have in the past few years. Last night at the Red Balloon in St. Paul, there was a signing event for Invisibility by David Levithan and Andrea Cremer. John was there as well, so we had two Spuds representing.
And then a couple of weeks ago, I was lucky enough to be around for David's launch party for How Martha Saved her Family from Green Beans. (Such a fun read!)
I'm thrilled to be moving back to the area in August so that I can continue to be involved in such an exciting place for children's books.

8 comments:

john said...

Stephanie, we are thrilled to have you back. It was great to get a chance to talk last night, and I'm excited by what you have coming up.

Spuds, you are all welcome in Minnesota, for a visit or a move.

Stephanie said...

It was so great to get a chance to chat. Can't wait to just be here for good:)

Lauren said...

Oh! I am so sorry I missed you Stephanie! Come to Paris!

I am so glad you are coming to Minneapolis-- we will have a Spud foursome and any other Spuds can join us anytime.

Stephanie said...

I'm so excited to move here! It took me 25 years to realize that...

Edie Hemingway said...

I'm happy to see a gathering of Spuds in any location, but right now Minnesota sounds like the place to be!

Edie Hemingway said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David LaRochelle said...

What a treat it was to have you at the publication party for "Martha," Stephanie. You already have a big fan base here, and there are a lot of people who are glad you are moving to Minneapolis!

buying runescape gold said...

That of a address it ended up being have you ever on the book party pertaining to "Martha,Inch Stephanie. You already have a major group of followers right here, and there are a number of people who find themselves happy you happen to be shifting to New york!rs gold
WOW Gold Kaufen