Ten writers for children. All with something to say.

1/23/13

2013...

2013 holds lots of promise for me, with two (and maybe three) new books coming out this year:
*How Martha Saved Her Parents from Green Beans, illustrated by Mark Fearing (I got my first copy in the mail today)
*Moo! illustrated by Mike Wohnoutka (I can hardly wait for this book's September release date)
*And possibly Arlo's Art-rageous Adventure, the first picture book where I get to be both author and illustrator (we are still working on the cover details, but it should be out late 2013 or early 2014)
And I'm resolved to be make my writing a priority. I want to have new books coming out regularly.

With all the challenges with family members so many of the Spuds have faced recently, I hope that Stephanie is correct, and that 2013 is wonderful year for ALL of us.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am looking forward to all of these! And I'm with you:I want a book out every year:)

Lauren said...

David I am looking forward to all of these books! You are prolific!

Edie Hemingway said...

David, you are another prolific spud! Congratulations! I am particularly looking forward to How Martha Saved Her Parents from Green Beans. That is one of the few foods I cannot even swallow, and I have needed to be rescued many times. My son always made sure that I had to feed my granddaughter green beans when I was taking care of her, and I would gag every time--just watching her eat them. :>)

mark said...

Sounds like a very exciting year ahead for you, David. Can't wait to check out your new books! Keep 'em coming!!

Library Jewel said...

It is so exciting as a librarian to be able to share three new titles by you with the readers.

Christy said...

You're on fire! This is all thrilling, David. Keep it going. I am especially eager to see your author/illustrator combo.