Ten writers for children. All with something to say.

11/1/10

November 1st means NaNoWriMo





Today I am hijacking the blog to shout from the rafters about one of my favorite things. Well, it is one of those favorite things that you end up despising at some point.... Yes, November 1st means it is time for:

National Novel Writing Month!!

You too can write a novel in 30 days. I have done it and am doing it again this year.




Over at Redstone Science Fiction today is an interview with myself and four other authors who managed to turn a NaNo project into a published novel.


Good luck to all of you who decide to join me in this writing quest!
Stephanie

3 comments:

Edie Hemingway said...

Interesting interview, Stephanie! I've known quite a few other writers who have participated in NaNoWriMo, but you are the only one I know who has successfully sold your first attempt at doing this. Congratulations and best of luck with this month's novel!

Stephanie said...

Thanks Edie. This year is a little different, since my project is actually under contract, I just have to write it...I figured Nano would spur me along more than just writing it on my own.

Lauren said...

I have never participated in Nanowrimo- but it is such a great thing! One year. Good luck Stephanie!